My future job

I would like to develop my career as a public servant in a job in which the use of public resources is controlled. I imagine this work visiting the public services and institutions in which these resources are used, for which I would like this inspection to be on the outside, that is, in the field.

I would love to travel to different places in this job, although not too far from where I will live. Regarding salary, I don’t have too many demands more than an amount with which I can afford a good living.

In order to get this job in the future, I am in my third year of public administration. I chose this career since I dream of improving, even a little, the social system that currently governs us, I think that in this system there are many shortcomings and little is done, at the state level, to make changes in the base that is where it is find the problem. For me, one of the best ways to make a real change to the system is by removing those who steal or misuse public resources, since they are the ones who fight to maintain their own interests over those of the majority.

Finally, it is relevant to add that I would love to exercise this function in the General Controllership of the Republic, but in the South of Chile.

Comentarios

  1. I would also like to work on the General Controllership of the Republic, Contralorito is my greatest reference.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, that area is very interesting, I think it depends on it that people have confidence in the services of the state.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My cats

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air